The Indiana Construction Roundtable, Inc. (ICR) is a nonprofit organization which serves the construction consumer in Central Indiana, with the assistance and input of all members of the construction team.
CONNECT WITH US
The mission of the Indiana Construction Roundtable is to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the construction and major maintenance industries thereby enhancing a facility's ability to provide added economic value to its organization.
The Values of ICR as adopted by the Board of Directors:
• A safe working environment for all personnel
• Meaningful communications between all segments of the industry
• Quality construction that promotes the use of enhanced technologies
• Projects that add economic value to the owner and promote fair competition
• An enhanced quality of life for the workforce
• Continuing education and training for the workforce