The Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation is a separate 501-C-3, non-profit association, created to focus on the workforce shortage that is troubling the Indiana construction industry. The Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation (ICRF) will be addressing the workforce shortage head on with their core program, Build Your Future Indiana. The purpose of Build Your Future is to market opportunities within the construction industry, and to attract new talent to the industry. The Build Your Future Indiana campaign consists of a multimedia strategy and connecting with schools to meet the future workforce where they are at. The goal is to make careers in construction accessible and attractive to the next generation of Hoosier workers.
The Mission of ICRF is to inform, encourage, and empower individuals to pursue a career in the construction industry and related fields, which will lead to a more sustainable workforce.
Every Hoosier will have the knowledge and ability to access and develop a career in the construction industry and related fields.
Inclusion: An opportunity for a career exists for all who aspire to contribute to the construction industry and related fields.
Safety: An educated and equipped workforce is a safer workforce.
Quality: A well trained workforce leads to a higher quality of construction and a more sustainable workforce.
Education: All Hoosiers are aware of the opportunities that exist in the construction industry.
Impact: A commitment to making a difference for all who aim to pursue a sustainable career in the construction industry or related fields.
ICR Foundation Board of Directors:
- Bob Taylor – Lebanon Community Schools, Immediate Past Chair
- Bruce Molter – Hagerman Construction, Chair
- Jennifer O’Shea – Indianapolis Public Schools, Secretary
- Michele Moore – Martinsville School Superintendent, Treasurer
- Mike Miller – Citizens Energy Group, ICR Chairman
- Jeff Carmichael – Hall Render, Legal Counsel
- JR Gaylor – Associated Builders and Contractors
- Chris Lowery – Ivy Tech
- Gregg Jones, Messer Construction
- Tim Eckert, Weber Concrete
- John Abbott – Top Notch of Indiana
- Chris Price – Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation, President
- Kate Martin – Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation, Director of Youth Engagement
- Katie Cordell – Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation, Director of BY Training Program
For more information on how to get involved, email ICR Foundation at email@example.com