The mission of the Indiana Construction Roundtable is to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of the construction and major maintenance industries thereby enhancing a facility’s ability to provide added economic value to its organization.
- A safe working environment for all personnel
- Meaningful communications between all segments of the industry
- Quality construction that promotes the use of enhanced technologies
- Projects that add economic value to the owner and promote fair competition
- An enhanced quality of life for the workforce
- Continuing education and training for the workforce
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM EST