Space is a finite resource, and all construction consumer sectors have different definitions of maximized utility. Space can be an asset, a liability, a resource, a responsibility or a tool for owners to utilize in their day to day missions. This educational program will feature Owners from Corporate Office, Industrial, Retail, Municipal, and Healthcare discussing unique and common characteristics of their environments, and the role of A/E/C industry in helping them to realize their vision of effective use.
How do you measure space?
- Deb Kunce, CEO of Core Planning Strategies
- Brandon Dickinson, Director of Economic Development - City of Fishers
- Steve Van Soelen, Director – Real Estate & Facilities Planning – Eli Lilly and Company
- Eric Gershman, Principal – Gershman Partners
- Mary Beth Kohart, Executive Director, Corporate Real Estate – IU Health
Please join us for this informative event. Contact Kate Martin with any questions at email@example.com.
Event Booking Form
Online bookings are not available for this event.